Lowe’s Installation Services
Did you know that more than 90%1 of U.S. homes are under-insulated2?
Save money* and make your home comfortable with insulation from Lowe’s and Owens Corning. Let our project specialists and professional installers work with you from inspiration to completion of your insulation project.
Why Lowe’s installation?
Our installation team is made up of screened professionals who'll provide you with quality service and a worry-free experience.
What to expect from our installers:
- Exceptional craftsmanship
- Priority in job scheduling
- Professional and timely project completion
- 1Estimate developed by the North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (NAIMA) based on a forthcoming analysis of the single-family detached residential building stock by Boston University.
- 2“Under-insulated” here means when compared to the minimum prescriptive wall and ceiling insulation R-values found in the 2012 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC).
- *Savings vary. Find out why in the seller’s fact sheet on R-values. Higher R-values mean greater insulation power.